MSK first BRT Rusah was one of the most successful, titled versatile working BRT in North America of her time, conformation champion of 6 clubs, Certified Mobility Assistance dog and has proven herself as a great brood bitch.
* Over 300 working titles in our kennel
* Multiple Best in Show
* Three Best in Specialty Show
* Best Veteran, Best Breeding pair, Best kennel, Best junior in National Specialties.
* Best Brood bitch in Specialty Shows x 2
*Best Bred by Exhibitor puppy in show, Best bred by Exhibitor in Show,
*Multiple group placings in CKC, UKC, IABCA and RBCSWO.
*Over 40 High in Trails (HITs) earned by our BRTS
*11 CD - Companion Dog Obedience Titles
* IPO (Schutzhund) titles: Six BH in our kennel, 2 FPR 1 , FPR2
* CKC tracking title TD
*OTCH - Obedience Trial Champion , the only BRT in North America
* Top Versatile Working/Performance BRT Champions in North America since 2005
* MSK BRTS are Top Canadian dogs in Obedience, Rally Obedience, Agility, Tracking, Scent work, IPO and Conformation.
* Over 60 CGN/CGC in our kennel
* 30+ Passed official Temperament Tests
* 8 Draft - carting tiles in Canada and USA
* Generations of Performing BRTs in multiple disciplines and modalities
* Successful Service dog breeding program
* Proud producer of several therapy dogs, working in a communities, helping people.
* Carefully selected Best Canadian and Imported Bloodlines to fulfill our breeding objectives.
*Excellent breed appropriate temperament (Publicly and Professionally Tested)
* Official OFA health clearances ( Hips, elbows, heart, eyes, patella)
* Kennel operates on partnership, all our BRTs live at home, all litters are raised at home
* Early Neurological Bio stimulation for each litter
*MSK is on Puppy Culture Map
* Each puppy professionally evaluated for structure, temperaments and health
*We are very proud of the fact that several BRTs bred by MidnightSolo and/or sired by our stunning male BRTs are very accomplished Foundation Bitches and Stud dogs in many prominent kennels in USA and Canada, producing quality puppies to preserve the best attributes of Midnight Solo working champions.
We stand by our puppies and support our puppy owners in every way we can.
The founder of our Canine family is Jean Brown.
BRTs are very important part of the Brown’s family, well-loved companions and a huge blessing.
Jean’s first encounter with BRTs occurred in the late 70s in Moscow. She took a picture of her young brother with these 2 BRTS and dreamed of having one ever since.
Jean’s Background is Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Since 2003 BRTs became Jean’s life and passion. She studied, trained and met requirements to become:
CKC Draft Judge,
AKC Breeder of Merit,
K-9 and Service Dog Trainer,
CGN and TT evaluator,
Certified Pet food and Raw Dog Food Specialist,
Member of good Standing of Canadian and American National breed Clubs,German Shepherd Schutzhund Club of Canada,
Currently serving on a Board of BRTCC and London Schutzhund Club,
served as a Chair of BRTCA Performance Committee 2013-2014;
received expert rating in canine reproduction course,
Canine Herbalism Specialist.
For many years Jean was a member of BRT Owners and Breeders Alliance of Canada, actively promoting the breed in CKC events, written several articles for DOG in Canada magazine, organized 5 Annual BRT Fun Days, several picnics, multiple working workshops and seminars in several modalities, , Temperament Test and CGN test for the BRT and Canine community in Canada and USA.
We are fascinated with the working versatility of Black Russians. Every performance venue we tried to train and compete with our Black Russian terriers we were very successful in.
We learned so much with them over the years. It has been an incredible journey!
We are looking forward to many more years with this wonderful breed and inviting you to browse our site and join us for our annual events, workshops and seminars.
We are grateful to each owner for choosing and loving our canine babies and
looking forward to meeting new puppy owners and see our family grow.
To talk about our BRTs contact Jean by e-mail: email@example.com
or text 226-456-0247